Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall in Tennesee :)



I took this picture last October in Gatlinburg, Tennessee! I had the honor of serving on the Student Council leadership team my last full year at Southeastern Bible College (I was the Vice-President in the Fall semester and President in the Spring semester) and during our Fall semester, we had the opportunity to go on a Leadership retreat and I must say, it was one of the most fun experiences I've had so far in my 21 years! Three days in Gatlinburg was fun and just the time with my friends was amazing but what made it so awesome was that it was my first trip with my new camera :)

This is one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken and it was taken in the backseat of our Dean of Students' SUV on our way back to Alabama! Tennessee is beautiful and I advise ANY PHOTOGRAPHER (whether a amateur or a professional) to go there and play with their fall colors and just, the beauty God put in that state!

Even now, traveling on the road with EJM, Tennessee is where I always wish I had my camera...thank God for an iPhone, right? :)

Much love and many blessings,
Amber :)

P.S. I took these in Johnson City, TN with the team this a couple of weekends ago.