Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I am super thankful for...

...my first good shot.



I remember taking this picture, it was December 28th...or wait! Maybe the 30th?!?! Ok, I may not remember the date but I remember taking the picture :)

Brannigan was my first model-ish shoot when I started my photography business...she's still a regular of mine to this day. She takes the best pictures, I love all the work I have done with her. I just remember how cold it was outside and how uncomfortable I was because I had on my jeggings. They were a pain that day...but anyway...we were at the docks in Gadsden and I saw a picnic table and was like, "that's it!" I put her down in the grass with her guitar (going for the Taylor Swift look but in our own way) and started shooting. This is still my most popular portrait I've taken to this day...almost a year later!

Photography is my heart and passion and I miss it so very much out here on the road! I can't wait to return home for the Christmas break and play with my camera as much as possible!

Pray for me as I finish out the rest of November and prepare to return home for December!!!


Much love and many blessings,
Amber :)

P.S. No, this is not my thankful for today...it's just a thankful blog!!!!

No comments: