Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What Am I thankful for? pt. 3

November 17th - I assume that I am thankful for midnight bus rides :)

November 18th - I am thankful for Aviom systems I learned today. In-ear monitors are the bomb.com and I wish we had them at every church we go to.

November 19th - I am thankful for those moments you're pushed into a spot you're uncomfortable with but in the end, it brings out the best in you.

November 20th - I am thankful for the testy times when all you want to do is get fleshy but the Spirit rises up on the inside and you know in the end, getting fleshy isn't going to solve anything. That in the end, God will provide and take care of any and all situations.

November 21st - I am thankful for the moments that God knows what you really desire and what would make you feel better and He gives it to us...even when we don't deserve it!

November 22nd - I am thankful for mess ups (yes on platform) because you know why? It keeps us humble!!! :D

November 23rd - I am thankful for my parents...so very much. Sometimes I don't think they know I am - or believe me when I say I am - but I am. I love them so much...they mean everything to me!!!

Much love and many blessings...hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!!

Amber :)

No comments: