Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What am I thankful for? pt. 2

November 9th - I am thankful for coats and closed toe shoes (aka boots) on rainy days such as this one :)

I am also thankful for those nights that are almost an all-nighter and you just get girl time in with your girl friends. Us EJM girls have the best "almost all-nighters" :) haha.


November 10th - I am so thankful for challenging vocal rehearsals! And that's about all I know. haha.


November 11th - I am thankful for those people God sends in to your life at just the right time and your taken by surprise and they just totally amaze you. They're some of the most amazing people of God...and you're like...where have you been all my life? haha.


November 12th - I am thankful for the Church of God denomination - it is what established me in my walk with the Lord and taught me a lot of what I know today. Yes I give a lot of credit to SEBC and Lee U for most of what I believe today, I still learned a lot in the COG!


November 13th - I'm thankful for the Word of God :)

Yup! The B-I-B-L-E :)


November 14th - I'm thankful that God knows the desires of our hearts and every now and again, He gives us those desires.

He has always known what my dreams, ambitions and goals in life were...and are...and it's like daily one is fulfilled.

It's the age of fulfilled visions y'all!!!!!


November 15th - I am thankful for girls day with the EJM girls :)

And RedBox just has to be the best invention on the planet!


November 16th - I am thankful for the "sigh" moments... :D



Much love and many blessings,
Amber :)

No comments: